Healthwatch Haringey, North London Clinical Commissioning Group and Patient Participation Groups have partnered to hold this event, open and free to all Haringey patients.
- Healthwatch Haringey Chair Sharon Grant OBE will be introducing keynote speaker Roger Kline, designer the Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES). Roger will be speaking about the disproportionate impact of Covid-19 on NHS staff from a BAME background.
- Councillor Pippa Connor will chair the workshop on the changing shape of GP services
- Haringey GP Sheena Patel will be leading an interactive session asking you ‘What would you tell your GP to help improve their service?’
- Esther Meyerson and Rose Echlin will share their extensive knowledge and experience of running a PPG
- Geoffrey Ocen from Bridge Renewal Trust will join Haringey Council to tell us what’s happening in the Voluntary and Community sector