How we can help

We can help you to find out about local health and care services. Maybe you need to find a local care home or GP, or want to know what mental health support is available in Haringey. We can point you in the right direction.

Find services

You can also find out how to complain if you are unhappy with the care or treatment you have received.

This job is often referred to as ‘signposting’ - giving people the information and contact details to find what they need. 

Contact us to find out more.

Contact us

If you need help with a complaint head to our complaints help section.

Help making a complaint


people accessed Healthwatch advice and information online or contacted local Healthwatch across England with questions about local support.