About this event
Camden information event
Tuesday 30 November 2021, 5:30pm - 7 pm
Do you have questions about Long COVID? Join Healthwatch Camden's online event. This Q&A session includes Dr Melissa Heightman, Long COVID Clinical Lead at UCLH
Panel of experts
- Dr Melissa Heightman - Long COVID Clinical Lead at UCLH
- Dan Windross - Assistant Director of Integration at North Central London CCG
- Heidi Ridsdale - Physiotherapist at Central North West London (CNWL) Long Term Conditions Team
- Dr Wikum Jayatunga - Public Health Consultant, Camden & Islington Public Health
- Dr Frances Baawuah – GP at Brondesbury Medical Centre
- Chair: Dr Louise Jones
Please submit your questions for the panel by Wednesday 24th November. You can still register for the event after the 24th but we can’t guarantee your question will be answered.
You may email Anna.Walsh@healthwatchcamden.co.uk with your questions for the panellists.
Please let Healthwatch Camden know if you have any access needs that will enable you to participate in the session. BSL and Speech to Text will be provided.
Call Healthwatch Camden on 0207 3832 402
Islington information event
Monday 6 December, 2021, 2pm - 3:30pm
Staff from the University College London Hospitals Long COVID clinic explain more about the symptoms of Long COVID and what the treatments are. This is open to Haringey patients and there will be time for your questions.
For more information about the meeting contact Jennifer Kent, our Volunteer and Projects Manager at email@example.com or on 07538 764457.
See contact information above.