About this event
Are you a member of your surgery's PPG or would you like to find out more about PPGs and how they can help improve GP services? This conference is for you!
With Covid-19, lockdown and the increasing use of digital platforms for GP appointments, it is even more important to hear from you about how GP services are working.
Keynote speaker: Roger Kline, author The snowy white peaks of the NHS
- Sharon Grant OBE will be introducing keynote speaker Roger Kline, designer the Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES). Roger will be speaking about the disproportionate impact of Covid-19 on NHS staff from a BAME background.
- Councillor Pippa Connor will chair the workshop on the changing shape of GP services
- Haringey GP Sheena Patel will be leading an interactive session asking you ‘What would you tell your GP to help improve their service?’
- Esther Meyerson and Rose Echlin will share their extensive knowledge and experience of running a PPG
- Geoffrey Ocen from Bridge Renewal Trust will join Haringey Council to tell us what’s happening in the Voluntary and Community sector
To find out more about your surgery's PPG and for further information contact Tanya at Healthwatch Haringey.