If you are self-isolating and in need of support, help or a friendly call, Haringey Reach and Connect may be able to help.
Haringey Reach and Connect is a borough wide service providing information and support to local people over 50.
They are now offering telephone friendship calls to anyone, regardless of age.
Haringey Reach and Connect can:
- Support you if you are self-isolating.
- Provide a friendly chat over the phone.
- Help you to make life better.
- Help you to build skills and confidence.
- Help you live independently and safely in your own home.