Complaints about Children's Social Care Services

Information to help you make a complaint about children's social care services.

You should talk to the team responsible for delivering the services you are unhappy about.

If you are still not satisfied, you can make your complaint directly to Haringey Council

Further details of the process can be found on Haringey Council's website.

Find out more

Not happy, or need help?

Barnado’s Seen and Heard Advocacy service

Barnado's Advocacy service aims to provide support for children and young people who have involvement with services for children. Their team of advocactes will support children and young people to ensure thier views wishes and feelings are heard, support and attend meetings with them, write letters on their behalf and make sure they are listened to.

You can contact the service directly. Call free (from a landline) on 0800 085 8287 or request a call back. You can also send an email:

Find out more

Share your thoughts

You can help make health and care services better by sharing your experiences and ideas.

Talk to us