Talk to the team responsible for delivering the services you are unhappy about.

If you are still not satisfied, you can make your complaint directly to Haringey Council.

Further details of the process can be found in Haringey Council's Adult Social Care Complaints Procedure (link to website).


Tips and tools for making an Adult Social Care complaint.

Find out more