North Middlesex Hospital – Help us to shape future services
Healthwatch Haringey will be running two events in July to ask local people how they think
North Middlesex University Hospital (‘North Mid’) should work in future.
North Mid faces a number of challenges and pressures, including:
- Increased demand for services
- A growing local population
- Less money available to meet these needs
The hospital will need to adapt to these pressures if it is to continue to provide a good service and healthcare that meets the needs of the whole community. This may mean working together with other parts of the health and care system, such as other hospitals, GPs, mental health, and care services.
The Chief Executive and staff at North Mid would like to hear your ideas and priorities for your local hospital, and how you would like to see it change and improve over the next five years.
All feedback will be used to help the hospital to develop a ‘case for change’ – a plan for the future of North Mid.
We will be running two identical events on:
- Monday 16th July, 7pm to 9pm (registration from 6.30pm) at Winkfield Resource Centre, Winkfield Road, Wood Green, N22 5RP
- Tuesday 17th July, 2.30pm to 4.30pm (registration from 2pm) at Tottenham Town Hall, Town Hall Approach Road, Tottenham, N15 4RX
There are limited spaces available, so please contact us to book a space
by calling 020 8888 0579 or emailing email@example.com