How has coronavirus affected your health and wellbeing?
- Have the health or care services you normally rely on been affected?
- Are you shielding?
- Have you visited A&E or been admitted to hospital since the pandemic began?
- Have you had care or treatment for the Covid-19 virus?
Get in touch and help us understand how well local health and care services are doing to support you during the pandemic.
We’ll share your experiences with local organisations to help them tackle any problems and ensure everyone in our community gets the care they need.
Complete our short survey or contact us direct to provide your feedback.
If you are a Haringey resident or a family member of a local person and happy to give feedback, please get in touch with us to arrange an informal phone interview.
We are keen to talk to anyone from this list:
- People with long-term health conditions, mental health conditions, or disabilities.
- People using paid home care.
- Care home residents.
- People who have had a stay in hospital or used A&E since the pandemic began.
- Pregnant women.
- Young people with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) or family members.
- Parents/carers of children or young people with a disability.
To share your views or find out more, please get in touch.
020 8888 0579 between the hours of 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
Freepost RTXY-BSRB-RCSS, Tottenham Town Hall, Town Hall Approach Road, London, N15 4RX