Helping Haringey residents to get online
We help and support local people who are not familiar with online technology, or completely digitally excluded, to access advice and information, services, opportunities and appointments ‘online’ using the internet.
We can help Haringey residents to:
- Access online GP/Hospital consultations and video appointments, (including eConsult, accuRx, AttendAnywhere).
- Use Zoom / Teams to connect to video meetings.
- Create and use email accounts.
- Register for online GP services (Patient Access, NHS App, MyGP etc.).
- Use online services to order repeat prescriptions, check test results and book appointments (where available).
- Access GP/NHS websites, mental health resources, the NHS App, Diabetes care etc.
- Access education and employment websites and apps.
- View and share a ‘COVID Pass’ for travel and events.
We support people to improve the way they use their own device (mobile, tablet, laptop or PC). We have set up hubs in Haringey, so residents can attend online appointments and/or receive support from one of our team in a safe and secure environment.
Our team is regularly out and about in Haringey promoting the service and running workshops. If you'd like us to run a digital support session for your organisation, group or GP practice, please get in touch.
For more information
Call: 020 3794 1168
Email our team
GPs, Clinical Staff, Community Connectors, Social Prescribers, Care Navigators and Community Organisations can refer Haringey residents who would like support accessing online services and information. Please complete our referral form to help us understand the needs of the person being referred and if we will be able to support them.