Helping NHS patients to get online
To help patients who are not familiar with online technology, or completely digitally excluded, we need GPs, NHS staff and local support agencies and organisations to make referrals to our team.
We can help patients to:
- Access online consultations and video appointments, (inluding eConsult, accuRx, AttendAnywhere).
- Use Zoom / Teams to connect to video meetings.
- Register for online GP services (Patient Access, NHS App, MyGP etc.).
- Use online services to order repeat prescriptions, check test results and book appointments (where available).
- View and share a ‘COVID Pass’ for travel and events.
- Access GP/NHS websites, mental health resources, COVID Test and Trace, Diabetes care etc.
- Create and use email accounts.
We will support them using their own device, or, where necessary, provide them with a smartphone and training to use it. We have also set up hubs in Haringey, so patients can attend online appointments and/or receive support from one of our team in a safe and secure environment.
For more information
Call: 020 3794 1168
Email our team