Everyone who uses local health and social care services or cares for someone using these services can get involved for free. Healthwatch Haringey is looking for confident and enthusiastic people to support its work in the borough. You can:
- Volunteer with us
- Send us comments and feedback on local services
- Receive our newsletter
- Respond to occasional surveys
- Attend local Healthwatch events
- Help us collect views from the local community
- Help us carry out research (training available).
Contact us for more details and find out about volunteering opportunities below.